Host more than 1 website without buying another hosting account
Wouldn’t it be great to host all your websites using a single hosting account? Many hosting packages offer ad-on domains feature that website owners might not be aware of.
To host multiple websites on your ad-on enabled hosting account you must:
- Add the domain name to your hosting account and select a folder for its website.
- Upload the domain name’s website’s files into the folder you select.
- Point the domain name’s DNS to your hosting account.
- From the Settings menu, select Domain Change (Primary).
- Click Add Domain.
- In the Domain field, enter the domain name you want to use.
- Enter a new or existing folder in the Folder field.
- In this example, we would upload the files for anotherdomainexample.com to the directory called anotherdomainexample. NOTE: Do not enter the domain name’s TLD (e.g. .com, .net, etc.) in the Folder field.
- Click OK.
Here is a link to the hosting plans : http://globalinteractivesystems.com/hosting-plans